Monday 7 February 2011

Young at heart

Hi, this is Maysa: want to say hellow to everyone, tell you that i like very much our teacher and our group and love very much the English language, it reminds me of my youth days in Pasadena, California. Nowadays both my parents are gone (im so old, that is only natural). My mom was born in Chihuahua but was taken by her family to California at age 2, my father was born in New Mexico.He used to tell me that in NM they call "manitos" the mexican descendent persons. I know I look different than you do, young and fresh , and thats only natural, but regardless my old age my mind is eager to learn more and more things and my heart wants to stay young -but mature- . im studying the 4th semester of Communication Sciences, at FCPyS. Although I worked since i was very young in journalism and editing jobs right now I need my degree for aplying to better positions. The famous and very necesary papelito. I congratulate all of you for getting it while you are young. You get all sorts of opportunities at a very enjoyable age. Maysa
Ps what a lovely song Ivette posted on the blog, fly me to the moon, sung by Frank Sinatra. Its oldie but pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment