Thursday 3 February 2011

Hello everyone!

Hi I'm Julio, i was just about to go to sleep and then i remember we had to write something here, so here i am, well I'm 18 years old, I study computer engineering at the Facultad de ingenieria in CU and i really love it, y also love english that's the reason why i entered this course and because i need the certificate to finish my career jeje.

I like reading, specially novels, and i looove rock music (The Strokes, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, etc.) and i really like to eat all kind of food, i think i'm a sociable person so i like to meet new people and i hope to get to know all the group.

I'm from Toluca and i have 8 months living in Mexico City, i really like the city because it's very big and there a lot of places you can visit to eat or make funny stuff or just to hang around, although it has been a little difficult to adapt i have had good times here and i've found good persons so i'm very happy to be here.

Well i guess that's all for now i'll se you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment