Friday 4 February 2011

This Is Me !

I everyone ! My name is Oscar, I'm from Jalisco, Mexico, I'm 21 years old and I'm studying accountany at FCA UNAM, I'm taking this course because I think I'm gifted with writing skills, I'm pretty good at writing but I haven't done it very much so I think from now on I'm going to be writing more often so I can write everything I've been thinking to write, specially poetry and novels. Apart of studyind accountancy and english I study french and I swim, I love music, movies, art, theatre and since last semester I love reading ass well, I should be thankful with my Dad because he reads a lot and Barbara Byer for giving an excellent reading course at Cele. I want to share with you one of my very first poems in english hoping you to enjoy it, I have many others in spanish wich I think are better and more complex but this is an english blog ;)






1 comment:

  1. Hi Oscar! That's a really beautiful poem - it seems like the lyrics of a song to me! I wonder if it could be put to music ...

    ReplyDelete