Thursday 3 February 2011

Hi!

I'm Pablo and I'm very happy of being in this classroom.

I can't sleep so I will try to share a little bit about me with you, hoping we'll have the opportunity to know better each other in the classroom.

I'm 21 years old. I have just started my sixth semester at my Faculty. I am studying Law at Law Faculty. I am studying English because is a very important language but also because I love it. Nowadays I'm also studying hebrew language at CELE.

Hebrew language is so weird as it is amazing. Two days ago Daniela was talking about the relation between language and culture, I have realized that using another language involve changing even your mind and your perspective of the world. 

 I believe that every single day is a good opportunity to be a better person. I don't consider myself as a good person, I just try to do the best I can. I am so grateful to the University for giving me so many oportunities to become someone better.

I was born here in Mexico City and lived here since then. My favorite place in this city is Coyoacán. I am still living with my family (my two parents and my little brother). Now we are a little bit stressed because we are just about to buy our own house. 

Thanks for reading, good night.


PD. I want to share two videos, please watch them and tell me your opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pablo! I've seen the video before and thought it was really great. I hope the others watch it and like it too.

    ReplyDelete