Friday 4 February 2011

Late...

Hi, I know I'm late. Excuse me. I don´t spend too much time at Internet (0ne or two hours dialy), so I had no time until today. Well, my name is Jesús Dávila. I was born in Toluca 25 years ago. I came to Mexico City in order to study a Master Degree in Latinoamerican Literature. I've finished the first semester. It has been a wonderful experience: I've met interesting people and my knowledge has been increased.

My likes are those: books, chocolate, ice cream, rock (The Doors, The Clash, The Beatles, The Waterboys, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, The Strokes...), soccer (I am a Toluca's supporter), classical music (Tchaikovski, Brahms, Mendehlsson), milk, cold days and Jorge Luis Borges (my favorite writer).

I don't like: dancing (because I'm absolutely bad at it), watching TV (unless if there are a soccer match) and shopping (I get scared when I go to a supermarket: every body wants you to buy what they offer!).

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment