Thursday 3 February 2011

Hi everyone

Hello, I like the idea of writing in a blog. This is an excellent tool for communication. I hope we will share a lot of info and about ourselves and things we like.

My name is Alfonso and I'm studying Architecture in UNAM, I like Urbanism also, but now I am focused on my thesis. I want to learn to write well in English because I think it's important to communicate a lot of things and also it's useful if we want to get a job or study in another country.

I like sitcoms and movies, science fiction and dramas are my favorite genres. There are a lot of kinds of music I like, but one of my favorite bands is The Killers. I like playing basketball, swimming, climbing, running and exercising. I would like to learn how to dance, I´m really bad in dancing.

Well, see you in class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment