Thursday 3 February 2011

Hi there

Hi. I am Omar and study Economics at Facultad de Economia. I love my major because it is really fascinating to know how our society is estructured.
I like many things, especially music and funny things. I have been practicing capoeira for 6 months and I am enjoying it a lot. I would like to be proficient in english and would like to learn many languages and so on... I am learning french and I am really thinking about learning arabic. Well, what else? I love literature but I am not a scholar in the field. I love reading good writers, because it is delicious to learn how to describe feelings, spaces and people from many points of view. I like many things. from salsa to gimnastics, from Janis Joplin to Maná, hahaha. I like the class and think this is going to be a good semester.


Note:

I have just noticed that the metro´s music is attacking my head. I couldn´t stand without listening to this song, which was played by a seller today, while writing my comment. well, at least is a good song...


2 comments:

  1. If you like salsa then you're gonna be my dance partner!! ha ha ha
    It's not really common to find a guy who likes to dance... and it's upseting 'cause i love to ha ha
    see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Omar, I like Janis Joplin too ... Here's a funny thing: she died on the exact day I was born!!

    ReplyDelete