Friday 4 February 2011

Good afternoon :D

I think all your contributions are amazing, especially those ones with a song or a video attached, is a pretty way to know each other.

I'm Mireya, I'm studying chemical engineering in CU. I have 21 years old, I'm from Puebla but I have 3 years living here in the city and I agree with Julio, the city is awesome!

I like our class, you know that at the beginning everyone is shy, but as time goes by I'm sure nobody could shout us hahaha...

Hoping for you to have a good morning and afternoon I say goodbye, i'll see you at 5.30

PS. Being honest I'm rusty in this of speaking and writing in English, has been a lot of time since I don't practice consciously, so I'll appreciate if you want to share all your knowledge telling me if I made a mistake writing this :D

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you!!! I think we can become a great gruop, specially with this blog ^^

    ReplyDelete