Friday 6 May 2011

My Research Paper

I was planning to make my research paper about a topic of physics. I was thinking to write about Nuclear Energy, the benefits, disadvantages and its current and future uses that could have.
We know that probably we will have to change our sources of energy because of pollution on the world. Nuclear Energy is well-known for its amazing and powerful capacity of energy that can be produce with it and also because nowadays this energy cannot be totally controled. The world can take advantage of this great source of energy but it also has its consequences that we should consider.

But I am not completely sure that if I want to do my research of this topic because I´ve been thinking in some other good topics like, endangered species (which was a topic I choose for my contrast essay), The fast advance of tecnology and its importance in society, aids, or maybe something related with envoronment. I´m not completely sure of it there are too many topics to research about and all seem very interesting to me.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have a lot of time anymore, Emma! You need to make a decision NOW, or else you won't have time to develop your topic sufficiently. I think all the topics you mentioned are worthwhile; but it's time to choose and stick with it. Make sure you are interested in the topic, and can find enough relevant information on it, and GO FOR IT! : )

    ReplyDelete